Date Is Set For First Meeting of the Lone Star SugarCRM User Group
UpCurve Cloud has had a key role in organizing a SugarCRM User Group in Texas and we have scheduled our first meeting for Monday November 16th at 6:30 pm. If you wish to attend or learn more about the group, we have a Meet-Up group located here.
The meeting will be located in Austin at TechRanch. But out-of-town participants can tune in on the web using a virtual meeting technology. We'll have more information about that posted shortly.
Here is a rough agenda of what we plan to cover during our first meeting.
Introductions, Structure and Operation of the group (10 - 15 minutes)
Give us your ideas on how we should structure and organize the user group.
Technical Presentation (20 minutes)
- SugarCRM 5.5 new features
Business/User Presentation (20 minutes)
- SugarCRM's place in the CRM market (Comparison of SugarCRM to other CRM systems).
- SugarCRM best practices for sales and marketing.
- Member case study.
Basic SugarCRM Training - (20 minutes)
- Reporting with SugarCRM.
- Module Builder.
- Introduction to SugarCRM Campaign Management.
Question and Answer Session (20 minutes)
- Get answers to your SugarCRM-related questions.
- Discuss ideas and topics for the next user group meeting.
Hope to see you on the 16th!