GoldMine named to ISM’s Top 15 Awards List; Recognized for Leadership in CRM for SMB Category
GoldMine announced today that its GoldMine Premium Edition 9.2 by ISM Inc. as recipients of their Top 15 CRM (Small & Medium Business) Software Award for 2013.
The annual Top 15 CRM Software Awards are based on rigorous testing of CRM software programs from around the world that are sold in the North American marketplace. New trends for 2013 are identified from vendor surveys and intensive testing at the ISM Software Lab in Bethesda, MD. Each software program is rated according to 208 selection criteria, including 99 business functions, 48 technical features, 34 implementation capabilities, 10 real time criteria and 17 user-support features. With no ownership in or by a vendor, ISM’s software analysis is 100 percent unbiased.
GoldMine Premium Edition 9.2 helps to better manage business relationships across social networks, improve revenue and build enduring relationships. Key enhancements to the GoldMine 9.2 release include:
- LinkedIn Contact Search – With a new lead, you can quickly see your shared connections for easier introductions, greater insight or assistance in building the relationship.
- Twitter Conversations – Effectively communicate via Twitter in GoldMine with your customers and prospects.
- Facebook Integration – Search and find a contacts profile page for an individual and/or company.
- Google News Search – Read the latest news on your prospects and customers to keep up to date on their announcements.
- Google Mapping – Find a contact’s address and get directions using Google Maps.
“With GoldMine 9.2, Evo Exhibits’ sales staff uses the new social link for LinkedIn as another way of establishing relationships. Having additional information on contacts through social media integrations is a real advantage to making connections and reaching our target audience,” said Kevin Fett, principal at EVO Exhibits.
“Our customers leverage GoldMine to build business relationships that enhance performance through the enhancement of employee productivity, customer and partner loyalty and better management of the entire business ecosystem,” said Paul Petersen, general manager of GoldMine. “GoldMine 9.2 Premium Edition offers a seamless integration onto popular social networking platforms for our customers to be able to interact with their audience and engage in conversations anytime, anywhere.”