Google Launches Drive For Work - Google Apps Unlimited
This years Google I/O conference included an assortment of new features and additions to the Google Apps for business suite, primarily a new premium version of Google Apps known as Drive For Work or simply, Google Apps Unlimited.
Earlier this year, Google crushed the competition by making significant drops to its cloud storage pricing that included prices as low as $10/month for a terabyte of storage. The new Google Apps Unlimited takes this a step further by including unlimited data for everything including Emails, Documents, Pictures, and more. Aside from unlimited storage, it also includes Vault integration, advanced audit reporting for admins and new security controls throughout the suite.
- unlimited storage for all employees, including files up to 5 TB in size
- new audit reporting so admins can see activity like moving, deleting or sharing files within or outside the company, plus an audit API that makes this data available to developers
- new security controls so admins can set sync client, offline, Drive app and add-on settings at the Organizational Unit (OU)-level
- includes Google Apps Vault, which has been expanded to provide search for all content stored in Drive
Additional features include new levels of encryption that ensure data is even more secure when transferring between users, from mobile devices, and even within Google's data centers directly.
- Google Apps Unlimited is available for $10/user/month for new and existing Google Apps for Business Customers
Start a Google G Suite Trial
With your Google G Suite account, you’ll have access to email, video conferences, online storage, and other business tools. With UpCurve Cloud you get personalized and prompt service from a Google certified sales engineer, during your 2 week trial at no additional cost.