Sugar 6 Goes Mobile: Introducing The New iPhone & iPad App
Sugar Mobile was recently released and is available at no charge from the iPhone application store for Professional and Enterprise users. SugarCRM’s native iPhone app has a similar user interface as the iPhone and iPad while maintaining the UI of Sugar 6. The ability for administrators to customize the app in “mobile edit view” within studio gives iPhone users a specialized mobile CRM experience. Custom modules and user restriction settings are displayed in Sugar Mobile with the option for administrators to display items that are only owned by you or by the entire team.
With the app, mobile users can:
- View, Create, Edit and Delete records.
- View and manage related records.
- Place and log calls from within a record.
- Send emails to email addresses in records using iPhone email client.
- Map addresses in records using iPhone map.
- View websites in records using iPhone Safari browser.