Sugar User Group: The Combined Power of G Suite and SugarCRM
On January 30th, we presented Google G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive, Calendar) and its ability to integrate directly with Sugar.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this meeting! Below is the video recording of the meeting, general notes as well as the questions & answers.
If you have questions about Sugar, Google G Suite or Collabspot, please feel free to contact us.
- Recap of Last User Group Webinar
- SugarCRM Company and Sugar News Roundup
- Sugar Resources & Training
- Feature Topic - The Combined Power of G Suite and SugarCRM
- Q&A Session
Last User Group Meeting
November 2017: How ASI Drives User Adoption of Sugar
- Blog Post: Sugar User Group Recap: How ASI Drives User Adoption of Sugar
- Webinar Archive: Sugar User Group: How ASI Drives User Adoption of Sugar
eBooks and White Papers
- See all of our eBooks and White Papers on one page.
- Current eBooks and White Papers include:
- Your Sales Lead Process is Half-Baked. Learn a Better Way
- 50 Things Your CRM Should Tell You About Your Customers
- 10 Things You Can Do to Ensure Your SugarCRM Success
- Best Practices in CRM Data Migration
- Best Practices for CRM User Adoption
- The Dynamic Duo: SugarCRM + Act-On Marketing Automation
Sugar Winter '18 (126.96.36.199)
- Sugar Winter '18 was officially released for On-Demand deployments of Sugar.
- Changes include:
- Improved User Interface
- Actionable Drill-Through Charts
- Product Catalog Dashlets
- Quote duplication
- Improvements to Emails
- Saved Reports Chart Dashlet
- Fixes to issues identified in previous versions
MS Outlook Plug-in for Sugar 2.4.3
SugarCRM has officially released MS Outlook Plug-in for Sugar 2.4.3, and includes fixes for issues identified in previous versions.
Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.5
- SugarCRM has officially released Sugar Connector for Marketo 3.1.5 which includes compatibility with the Sugar Winter '18 (7.11) release, as well as fixes to issues identified in prior releases.
SugarCon 2018: Las Vegas
- October 10th and 11th, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Early Bird Offer
Sugar Resources by SugarCRM
Sugar Resources by UpCurve Cloud
- UpCurve Cloud SugarCRM Blog
- UpCurve Cloud on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- UpCurve Cloud Resources (Case Studies, eBooks & White Papers, Newsletter Signup/Archives, Project Portfolio, ROI Calculator, Webinar Archives)
Sugar University Training
Sugar University divides their training into three major sections:
- Online Role-Based Learning
- Basic Sugar
- End Users
- Marketing Users
- Managers / Sales Operations
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Solution Architects
- Live Training
- Sugar Certification Programs
The Combined Power of G Suite and SugarCRM
Sugar User Group Q&A
Q: What is the cost of G Suite?
A: The price for the G Suite Business License $10/user per month and the G Suite Enterprise License is $25/user per month. There are various promotions for new users, offering discounts up to 30%.
Q: What is the cost of the Gmail integration to Sugar (Collabspot)?
A: Collabspot starts at $9/user per month when paid annually. The $15/user per month option includes more frequent Calendar and Contacts synchronization.
Q: What results do customers usually see with the Gmail integration to Sugar?
A: Collabspot will help save a lot of time for Sugar users that are manually updating data in the CRM as often as possible. Some companies save as much as 4 hours/week from just doing data entry.
On the other hand, if your company has low CRM adoption and little to no data entry is done, Collabspot has contributed to boosting adoption rates by up to 80%.
Companies with remote employees or sales teams have saved a large amount of time using automation. Also, with the amount of data the managers have access to, it gives them more visibility on what’s working and what isn’t, thus making more informed decisions and increasing productivity.
Q: Can remote workers take advantage of the integration on their mobile devices?
A: Absolutely. As working from anywhere is becoming the norm for a lot of companies, G Suite and Collabspot are the type of tools to use if you’re implementing a mobile or remote work policy within your organization, as they enable a secure working environment, regardless of where your employees are.