Meet the New, Revamped SugarExchange
Last month, SugarCRM announced the launch of the new SugarExchange, exclusively for users of their Sugar Commercial Editions.
The new re-architected destination offers a broad spectrum of third party applications and integration software to extend Sugar deployments.
To create an account click the “Login In” button in the upper right hand corner and either:
- Sign in to your SugarCRM website account (this is separate from your Sugar Instance account)
- Create a SugarCRM account that will allow you to manage your SugarCRM subscription and access community resources
The new SugarExchange includes a wide variety of applications and integration software products that have been developed by SugarCRM partners to extend the reach and functionality of Sugar software.
Combined with solutions from Sugar Technology Partners, Sugar functions as the central hub for customer data across a broad array of applications and business processes, including:
- Marketing – Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Social Management, Data Enrichment
- Sales – Performance Management, Configure Price Quote (CPQ), Proposal and Contract Management, eCommerce, Relationship Intelligence, Analytics, Social Sales, Content Enablement, Partner Enablement
- Service and Support – Multichannel Contact Center, Computer Telephony Integration (CTI), Voice of the Customer, Field Service, Social Service, Service Analytics, Knowledge Management
- Integration and Management – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Accounting & Financial Management, Integration Platforms, Cloud Services
- Productivity – Content Management, Web Conferencing, Enterprise Collaboration, Email & Calendar, Location Based Services, Business Process Management, Learning Management
- Data and Analytics – Data Enrichment, Business Intelligence, Analytics
SugarCRM has developed a rich set of APIs that enable partners and customers to achieve deep integration with Sugar, and to build a broad range of applications and solutions that leverage its features. For even deeper integration, SugarCRM offers access to its source code, which enables a level of flexibility and depth of integration that has allowed for a rich array of solutions for Sugar.
“With the launch of this new commercial-only version of SugarExchange, we’ve taken the next step in the evolution of our ecosystem, and made it easy for our commercial customers to find the rich set of business-grade solutions they need to make Sugar their engine for customer engagement across the enterprise,” says Clint Oram, SugarCRM co-founder and chief technology officer.
SugarCRM’s new SugarExchange is built on the AppDirect technology platform, which is a recognized leader in cloud service commerce.
Make sure to take a look at the new SugarExchange and let us know your thoughts.Visit SugarExchange