SugarOutfitters Part II - SugarChimp Review
In this second installment, meet SugarChimp!
SugarChimp is a 3rd party module for SugarCRM that allows users to leverage the best of both Mailchimp and SugarCRM. Through the module users can segment and group MailChimp subscribers based on SugarCRM data. SugarChimp syncs lists in both directions so that you can work in your preferred application.
To learn more, watch the video below where SugarOutfitters reviews SugarChimp just for UpCurve Cloud:
Summary of SugarChimp Features
- Solves time wasted manually exporting/importing subscribers on every campaign run.
- Bi-directional, always-on integration that syncs target lists in both directions.
- Syncs All MailChimp List Fields and SugarCRM Contact/Account/Target/Lead Fields.
- Special support to seamlessly sync MailChimp Dropdown & Radio fields to SugarCRM Dropdowns.
- Can manage lists in either SugarCRM or MailChimp.
- Excellent onboarding wizard that gets you set up and running in minutes.
- Supports subscriber opt-out preferences.
- Keeps your data clean. Prevents duplicate subscribers.
- Re-architected to be massively scalable and efficient.
- Outstanding support built right in.
- See recent subscriber activity from any Contact, Account, Lead, or Target in SugarCRM.
- View Campaign Summary Reports from within SugarCRM.
- Sync MailChimp Activity Records into SugarCRM for full reporting and workflow integration (professional feature).
Want to know more?Visit SugarOutfitters Website