Top 10 Lessons for Managing Sales Leads using SugarCRM
Thank you to all those who attended our web event today. As these go it was well attended. We had 61 registered attendees and 49 showed up. For those of you who do regular webinars you know those are good statistics.
We spent 30 minutes reviewing some of the lessons we have learned over the years working with sales leads for customers and ourselves using CRM. Many of the lessons you have probably learned yourself over the years but I bet you will find something useful in this presentation.
These are the Top 10 lessons learned:
1) Be quick
2) Add value right away
3) Do not give up until 6 attempts
4) Eliminate bottlenecks
5) Hold sales team accountable
6) Capture detail lead information
7) Be able to track trends
8) Use Drip or Nurture Marketing Email
9) Have a method of dealing with stalled interest
10) Identify cross selling opportunities
Here is a link to the slide deck that we used with lots more details and pointers to relevant feature areas of SugarCRM:
If you would like to see the full event, here is a link to the recorded webinar: