wMobile User Group: Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop
On February 22nd, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop.
Our next meeting will be on April 19th, which will highlight the topic “Creating Email Templates in wMobile Desktop.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- Check out the UpCurve Cloud website to access the following:
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in bi-monthly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
Turn your wMobile Success into an UpCurve Cloud Case Study
We are looking for customers that would be interested in having UpCurve Cloud write a case study about the impact that wMobile has had within your company.
- Your company will receive visibility on both our website and social media channels.
- As a thank you for your time you will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
- Click here for more information and to apply.
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- Update in Default user options on Apply Change to All Users
- Apply all the settings in the node, or just the highlighted setting.
- SendTo recipient missing from GoldMine Sent folders when email is sent to GM user (and GM is set to use internal messaging)
- Issues fixed for older operating systems:
- Installer throws "Not a valid Win32 application" error when updating RemoteGoldMineService
- wMobileDesktop update throws the "The directory is not empty" error in older operating systems
- Disable Run command in wDiagnostics when diagnostic process is running in order to avoid crash application
What’s new in wMobile Phone?
- Streamlined CheckMail/Refresh functionality in wMobilePhone
- Error fixed on updating contact info when potential duplicates exist in wMobile Phone
What’s new in wMobile Desktop?
- Add user ability to add/remove/rename custom GM folders
- Ability to move emails between folders
- Improved Check Names functionality
- wMobileDesktop Month calendar will now display history activities with multiple day duration
- Carriage returns stripped in activity notes on new/edit/complete wMobileDesktop activities.
- wMobileDesktop recently viewed contacts list not loading when contact name or company contains '#'
- Contact related records not removed when deleting a contact in wMobileDesktop
- Carriage returns are stripped out of the Notes when editing/completing a Forecasted Sale
- Emails displayed without carriage returns in wMobileDesktop
Feature Topic: Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop
- The topic selected in our last poll was Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop.
Topics for Next
- Using Email in wMobile Desktop
- Creating ‘One Click Logins’ for Phone and Desktop
- Updating information and logging calls in wMobile Phone
- Winning Topic for February: Creating Email Templates in wMobile Desktop
- Sending email asynchronously [February]
- Mail Merge in wMobileDesktop [March]
- UI Notifications [April]
- Relationships in wMobilePhone [May]
- Next wMobile User Group – Wednesday, April 19, 2017