wMobile User Group: User Management in the wMobile Manager Console
On August 30th, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: User Management in the wMobile Manager Console.
Our next meeting will be on November 29th, which will highlight the topic “Updating Information and Logging Calls in wMobile Phone.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: User Management in the wMobile Console Manager
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- Check out the UpCurve Cloud website to access the following:
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in quarterly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
- wMobile Content
- wMobile User Group - Quarterly
- wMobile Newsletter – Quarterly and will include webinar recap posts
- wMobile Blog Posts – New content monthly
- GoldMine Content
- GoldMine Webinars:
- GoldMine User Group – Bi-monthly
- GoldMine Showcase Webinar – Bi-monthly
- GoldMine Blog Posts - Monthly
- GoldMine Newsletter - New content every month
- GoldMine Webinars:
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- Update to the MailBee, the email client used for wMobile
- Update to the Telerik Framework used to build wMobile
- FIXED: Follow-up activity alarm set to current date instead of activity's date time in wMobile
What’s new in wMobile Desktop?
- New functionality in wMobile Desktop to include/exclude Audit logs
- New method to select activities in Pending/History tabs
- Update in Filter settings to allow selection of activities for All
- Cannot select probability values in Opportunity page if they are non-number data
- Lookup processor throws error when processing Contact2 fields on cloning a contact
- Page size selection up to 500 in wMobileDesktop contacts, activities, opportunities, cases and projects list
- wMobileDesktop user can leave contact page without filling the required field once is focused
Feature Topic: User Management in the wMobile Console Manager
- The topic selected in our last poll was User Management in the wMobile Console Manager.
Topics for Next User Group
- Using Email in wMobile Desktop
- Using the wMobile Diagnostic Tool
- Changing Logging Levels in the wMobile Manager Console
- Winning Topic for November: Updating Information and Logging Calls in wMobile Phone
- Mail Merge in wMobileDesktop [September]
- Projects in wMobile Phone [September]
- Relationships in wMobilePhone [October or later]
- UI Notifications [November or later]
- Next wMobile User Group – Wednesday, November 29, 2017