wMobile User Group: Using and Customizing Quick Search Options
On December 21st, we had our wMobile Online User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Using and Customizing Quick Search Options.
Our next meeting will be on February 22nd, which will highlight the topic “Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to post a question in the comments section or send us an email and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Using and Customizing Quick Search Options in wMobile Phone and Desktop
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- Check out the UpCurve Cloud website to access the following:
- Recorded Training under Webinars tab
- Downloads and Resources
- Installer Links
- Online User Guide
- Release Notes
- Upcoming Training (now under Support on website)
- wMobile Blog
- Request Technical Support (now in lower right of page)
- Email Tech Support
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in bi-monthly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
Turn your wMobile Success into an UpCurve Cloud Case Study
We are looking for customers that would be interested in having UpCurve Cloud write a case study about the impact that wMobile has had within your company.
- Your company will receive visibility on both our website and social media channels.
- As a thank you for your time you will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
- Click here for more information and to apply.
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- Remote GoldMine Service locks a GoldMine license on loading GM API
- Warning displayed on replies/forwarded emails if attachments cannot be accessed
- Can change RGMS port from wManager Console
- Enable/Disable AccessLog and SqlLog from Manager Console without restarting applications
- License count now displayed on Users page in wMobile Manager Console
- wDiag improvements
- Repair option added when aspnet_client is missing or not pointed to inetpub directory
- GoldMineSystemData, GoldMineSystemDir, and Remote GoldMine Service user added to wDiag
- Email fixes:
- Emails not deleted on filing when duplicates found and DeleteFromServer flag set to true
- Email Forward Did Not Include Original Email
- Server 2016 now supported
What’s new in wMobile Phone?
- Improved activity type filtering in wMobile Phone history activity list pages
- New functionality to link documents to a contact record
- Fixed error replying to GM User from GoldMine Inbox
- Removed Send option on incoming email in wMobile Phone
- New link on home page to complete unscheduled activity
What’s new in wMobile Desktop?
- Automatically clear the contact name when Link Contact checkbox is unchecked in wMobile Desktop activity pages
- Server date/time added to wMobile Desktop status bar
- Remove SQL Query option from Tools menu in Desktop for users without this permission in GoldMine
- Error thrown on exporting data from wMobile Desktop SQL Manager when query text is empty
- Losing activity link to Opp/Proj when Opp/Influencer or Proj/Contact is not a member of Opp/Proj directly linked to primary contact of activity
- Search on ‘Sent By’ column not working on GM Inbox in wMobile Desktop
- Increased UI responsivity by loading the left sliding pads on expand and adding support for paging in wMobileDesktop
- Error opening filed email where attachment cannot be accessed
Topics for Next Online User Group
- Resolving Duplicate Lookup Headers
- Using Email in wMobile Desktop
- Creating One Click Logins for Phone and Desktop
- Winning Topic for February: Creating Filters in wMobile Desktop
- Sending email asynchronously [January/February]
- Mail Merge in wMobileDesktop [February]
- UI Notifications [February/March]
- Relationships in wMobilePhone [March/April]
- Next wMobile Online User Group – Wednesday, February 22, 2017