wMobile User Group: Using Cases in wMobile Desktop
On June 21st, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Using Cases in wMobile Desktop.
Our next meeting will be on August 30th, which will highlight the topic “User Management in the wMobile Manager Console.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to reach out to our team here, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Using Cases in wMobile Desktop
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- Check out the UpCurve Cloud website to access the following:
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in bi-monthly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- AutoFollowUp options added back to wMobile completion activity pages
- Duplicate Check Criteria updated and includes Phone1
- Support for case-insensitive searching in wMobileDesktop ResourceManager
- Review of filing of local/internal messages
What’s new in wMobile Phone?
- Fixed: Cannot create a new contact from phone when a date field is empty.
What’s new in wMobile Desktop?
- Support for archiving emails by moving them to Filed folders
- Fax number now auto-formatted (International or US) on editing existing contacts or creating new contact records
- Activity completion screen redesigned with Opp/Case toggle
- Improved performance on loading Contact History tab and History Activity List pages
- Problem changing additional contact page size in wMobileDesktop
- Tabs missing on record when navigating from additional contact search in wMobileDesktop
- Contact page not refreshing after the record typing rules are triggered in wMobileDesktop
- User shrunk columns in Pending Activity List and got server error in wMobileDesktop application
- Error thrown by wMobileDesktop when moving an email from online Inbox to GoldMine Inbox in some circumstances
- History/Pending activity count not respecting record access/record curtaining
- Opportunity probability field shown as text field instead of lookup list in wMobileDesktop
- "Multi-day" and "Agenda" labels not translated in wMobileDesktop
Feature Topic: Using Cases in wMobile Desktop
- The topic selected in our last poll was Using Cases in wMobile Desktop.
Topics for Next User Group
- Using Email in wMobile Desktop
- Updating Information and Logging Calls in wMobile Phone
- Search Methods in wMobile Phone and Desktop
- Winning Topic for June: User Management in the wMobile Manager Console
- Telerik Framework Update [June]
- Mail Merge in wMobileDesktop [July]
- Relationships in wMobilePhone [July/August]
- UI Notifications [August or later]
- Next wMobile User Group – Wednesday, August 30, 2017