wMobile User Group: Creating Email Templates in wMobile Desktop
On April 19th, we had our wMobile User Group Meeting focused on the topic: Creating Email Templates in wMobile Desktop.
Our next meeting will be on June 21st, which will highlight the topic “Using Cases in wMobile Desktop.”
A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated! Below is the video recording, general notes, Speaker Deck presentation as well as the questions & answers.
Still have questions about wMobile? Feel free to post a question in the comments section or send us an email, and we’ll be happy to answer!
- Review of Existing Resources
- Features and fixes in wMobile
- Focus Topic: Creating and Using Email Templates in wMobile Desktop
- Open Q&A
Existing wMobile Resources
- Check out the UpCurve Cloud website to access the following:
- Posted on wMobile Product Page
- Included in bi-monthly newsletter
- wMobile Installer will always check for latest release
- You must be on maintenance to update
Turn your wMobile Success into an UpCurve Cloud Case Study
We are looking for customers that would be interested in having UpCurve Cloud write a case study about the impact that wMobile has had within your company.
- Your company will receive visibility on both our website and social media channels.
- As a thank you for your time you will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card.
- Click here for more information and to apply.
For additional information on product updates, see the Speaker Deck below.
What’s new in wMobile?
- Improved performance on sending email
- Emails are moved to Outbox folder if sending process fails
- LocalTrash folder retention set to 30 days
What’s new in wMobile Phone?
- Ability to resize Notes field in wMobilePhone
- Changed sort order on contact Details list to show most recent first
- wMobilePhone generated error on linking email address to additional contact when RecId contained special characters
- Completing an activity did not honor "CheckFollowupDefault" user setting in wMobilePhone
- wMobilePhone throws error on GoldMine email filing when CompleteMessageOnReply user setting is set
What’s new in wMobile Desktop?
- E-mail address column added in additional contacts list search
- Warning added when session is about to expire
- Deprecating support for Internet Explorer 9
- User is prompted to convert the additional contact to a primary one when linking a case to an additional contact
- The logs of tracked changes were going to wrong SQL database when using multiple GoldMine contact sets
- Lookup.ini file not being respected when cascading rules are applied on fields update
- wDiag is unable to send diagnosis reports to wMobile support
- GoldMine user with filter record access could not send emails in wMobileDesktop
- Label font-size different between wMobileDesktop main application and AddIns
- Custom folder options in GM Inbox not working on iPad
- wMobile Desktop Dialogs Don't Resolve Fully in IE11
- wMobileDesktop lookup lists are right justified on Firefox 52.0.2
- Manager lookup list empty in wMobileDesktop Projects
- ResourceManager addIn not properly translating "Dashboard" text label
Feature Topic: Creating Email Templates in wMobile Desktop
- The topic selected in our last poll was Creating Email Templates in wMobile Desktop.
Topics for Next User Group
- Using Email in wMobile Desktop
- Creating ‘One Click Logins’ for Phone and Desktop
- Updating information and logging calls in wMobile Phone
- Winning Topic for June: Using Cases in wMobile Desktop
- Telerik Framework Update [May]
- Mail Merge in wMobileDesktop [June]
- Relationships in wMobilePhone [July]
- UI Notifications [August or later]
- Next wMobile User Group – Wednesday, June 28, 2017