Create FedEx shipping labels and track shipments in SugarCRM.
The integration uses Sugar’s product catalog to create shipment orders and it predetermines the weight of the shipment.
Here’s how it works:
- We built a custom module to create and store all of the shipments. When creating a shipment you simply select the customer to relate it to, and the quote, invoice, or purchase order that is associated with the shipment.
- Choose the products/items you want to be shipped.
- After the shipment is created, a FedEx shipping label is automatically generated from Sugar as a PDF.
- Once the package is picked up and scanned by FedEx, your account will be automatically billed.
- After the package has been delivered, the delivery date and shipment status are automatically updated.