Customer Journey Plug-In 4.5.2
Released on October 31st, 2017
This document describes any new features, enhancements to existing features, fixed issues, and known issues for the 4.5.2 release of the Customer Journey Plug-in™ by Addoptify. For information on supported platforms, please refer to the Connectors Supported Platforms page.
The following feature enhancements are included in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in:
- Support for Sugar 7.10: The connector can be used with Sugar versions 7.8.x - 7.10.x.
- GDPR Compliance Tracking Template: A journey template has been added to serve as an example of how Sugar may be leveraged as part of an organization's efforts to comply with EU GDPR regulations. The template is a model that can be extended and modified to satisfy your unique requirements. For more information, please read the related announcement.
For more information on installing and activating the plug-in, please refer to the Customer Journey Plug-in Installation Guide. For more information on administering and using the Customer Journey Plug-in, please refer to the Customer Journey Plug-in Administration Guide and the Customer Journey Plug-in User Guide.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. Support portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 79754: Converting a lead that is engaged in a running journey when not having user access to Customer Journeys results in an error.
- 79755: Changing the language to French results in an error.
- 79756: Points are not properly calculated when using sub-tasks.
- 79757: Installing Sugar with the Customer Journey Plug-in installed results in an error.
- 79758: Uninstalling a module results in an error.
- 79759: Adding activities to a stage results in an error.
- 79760: Starting a journey with a task may cause a recursive loop.
The following are known issues in this release of the Customer Journey Plug-in. Support portal users can use the following links for more details about each issue:
- 79218: The Customer Journey Plug-in is not compatible with Sugar-supported Oracle databases.
- 79437: Available actions for stages in running journeys do not respect the logged-in user's role access to activity modules.
- 79529: When using Advanced Workflow to start customer journeys, leads created via portal registration fail to trigger a process or journey as expected.
For a complete list of changes and supported platforms, please refer to the CHANGELOG.txt and README.txt files in the version 4.5.2 installation package.