SugarCRM Mobile SDK 6.1.2
Released on May 18th, 2018
Enhancements and Changes
The following features and changes have been introduced in this version of the Mobile SDK:
- The core corresponds to the production version of SugarCRM Mobile 22.214.171.1249. See the Android or iOS release notes for SugarCRM Mobile 6.1.2 for details.
Use the following steps to upgrade a custom app from SDK version 126.96.36.1991-1.3.0-2 to version 188.8.131.529-1.4.0-2:
package.jsonin your custom app folder to specify "184.108.40.2069-1.4.0-2" for the
- Re-create native projects by running
- Restart the debug server and rebuild the app.
The following are known issues in this release of the Mobile SDK:
- Customizing the color of the status bar using
statusBarBackgroundColormay result in partially broken layout on iPhone X.
- Android builds may fail with the following message (use the
EACCESS with <some path>/gradle
To correct the issue, run the following command from your terminal:
chmod +x <some path>/gradle
- Android builds may fail with the following message:
You have not accepted the license agreements of the following...
To correct the issue, run the following command from a terminal:
brew install librsvgmay fail with an EACCESS error. Brew package manager recommends using the install command without
sudo. Run the following command to change permissions:
sudo chown -R $(whoami):admin /usr/local