Better, More Affordable Virtual Digs with UpCurve Cloud and LAER Realty
LAER Realty moves to the Cloud’s Most Desirable Zip Code – G Suite
LAER Realty Partners, focused on agent independence and collaboration, is New England’s largest independent realty agency, with 300 partner agents in 16 locations, that reach over 50,000 potential buyers.
LAER wants its agents connected, informed, and ready to take action wherever they are – with a client, at a property, or even on a flight.
- Replace decade-old email system lacking reliability, support, and scalability
- Maximize agent independence and client support with easy-to-use, easy-to-share communication and collaboration tools
- Eliminate IT complexity and support costs incurred from installing and maintaining local or hosted email servers
“A lot of people think of G Suite by Google Cloud as just email – it’s not just email – it’s everything you need to be independent and mobile. And thanks to UpCurve Cloud, we were up and running in just two weeks.”
IT Director, LAER Realty
G Suite by Google Cloud
- A single source for email, calendars, chat and video, document creation and sharing, and more
- Always in sync on any device – pc, tablet, or smartphone – and accessible from anywhere
- Property sale close dates and other events shared in Google Calendar
- Sales contracts, offers, and other information reviewed using Google Drive
- Documents created and updated in real time using Google Docs
UpCurve Cloud Implementation
- Two-week engagement assisting LAER’s one-person IT team for a fast, smooth, disruption-free transition to G Suite
- Error-free migration of 600 email accounts completed on a weekend
- Technology support and training for over 300 agents and 600 users
- Fully customized, easy-to-use administrator portal for creating and updating accounts, resolving issues, configuring settings, and more
Wherever these real estate lions must roam, G Suite provides the tools they need to win.
- Receive, edit, create and share emails and documents
- Share and synchronize calendars
- Meet virtually to review and finalize paperwork
- Stay in synch with new offers, pending deadlines, client requests, etc.
- Avoid costly software purchases like Microsoft Office
Working virtually from Los Angeles, UpCurve Cloud delivered all of the expertise, services, and training LAER needed in New England.
- Completed G Suite implementation in two weeks
- Replaced unreliable, hosted server with Google’s highly-secure global infrastructure (which first launched in 1997)
- Provided easy-to-use administrative portal that lets one person manage G Suite for the entire company – from the office or on the road
- Respond to all LAER requests (new employee licenses, support questions, etc.) typically within the hour